Company days can be a very cost effective way of training larger or perhaps disparate groups of delegates in one go. Your staff will be totally immersed for a day in your own brand culture and presented with a series of learning and development tasks to undertake throughout the day.
At our training centre, or at your own offices
Bespoke training can be provided by our own trainers, or in collaboration with your own HR personnel if preferred, to meet your exact business needs. Any of our wide range of public courses can be delivered as a company event, either at one of our training centres, or we can come to you. Lunch and refreshments can be arranged as part of the day’s events.
Measurable return on investment
We can provide training needs analysis tools to highlight the core learning objectives of the day, and advise on effective training evaluation, to maximise your return on investment.
Our company-specific learning events are increasingly popular, and they lead to extremely positive outcomes for our clients:
- Course content can be customised to allow you to provide bespoke training to suit your teams’ particular learning requirements
- We can incorporate any of your own company standards, templates and case-studies to ensure the event has maximum relevance for delegates
- Different methods and styles of training can be provided across the day, to gain maximum transference from the classroom to the workplace
At ComputerWorld Training we...
Create the e-Learning you actually need
Create bespoke courses that match your needs precisely. The intuitive editor allows you to build professional-looking courses fast, with no technical expertise required. Include whatever content you need to, and add links to external resources within your courses to provide further learning opportunities. Then roll it out to your trainees when you’re ready.
Our e-Learning creator is easy to use, with an intuitive drag and drop design that lets you build and edit courses in minutes.
We realise, of course, that building bespoke courses is not for everyone. That’s why we also provide a full range of consultancy services. Bespoke e-Learning programmes can be developed with your employees in mind to generate a friendly and easy-to-use interface for further learning and development. Our involvement can include:
- Content authoring – allowing subject matter experts to develop business processes with you, and to create simulations and tests, as well as user guides, job aids and more.
- e-Learning content creation – using HTML, Java, Flash and other technologies to bring your courses to life, ensuring your courses are engaging and, above all, effective.
- Ongoing learning support – such as the development of supplementary classroom courseware, the provision of other online resources and even mentoring solutions to ensure pupils’ learning is reinforced over time.