Careers at ComputerWorld
As one of the UK’s leading IT businesses, ComputerWorld is always on the lookout for talented, dedicated people to join our team. If you think you’ve got what it takes to work at ComputerWorld, please read on!
More than just a job
We believe in developing our employees. If you work here, we’ll help you expand your knowledge and skills, and encourage you to develop in your career as we progress as a business. ComputerWorld is happy to invest in the people who work here, and if you work hard you’ll be rewarded accordingly. Working at ComputerWorld is more than just a job – it’s an exciting opportunity and can lead to a fruitful career.
An industry leader
With nearly three decades of experience in the sector, ComputerWorld is today one of the UK’s most established IT services companies. We have close partnerships with all the major hardware and software firms, and the technical support accreditations to show for it. If you’re serious about IT, it doesn't get any better than joining the ComputerWorld team.
Qualities that matter
It takes passion to work here – we all love our areas of speciality and we genuinely want to solve our customers’ problems. At ComputerWorld honesty is one of our core qualities — we are transparent in our relationships; both internally and externally. Ownership is another of our values, and each of us takes responsibility for what we do within the business.
Caring for the environment
ComputerWorld is an environmentally aware business and our aim is to become a carbon-neutral organisation. We also offer our clients advice on making their businesses greener by printing less, and saving energy in their IT operations.
Have a look at the job opportunities below, and if ComputerWorld sounds like your kind of employer, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
e-Learning Account manager
We are currently searching for a talented Account Manager. You will be tasked with looking after important accounts and stressing how the solutions will make a real different to their organisation. You will also be responsible for generating new business through attending self-business generation, conferences and events, whilst always seeking for ways to up-sell and cross-sell through maintaining relationships with existing clients.
The successful candidate will have:
2 years New Business Sales experience
e-Learning/Learning management software background
Proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which will be face-to-face, over the telephone or via video conferencing. The e-Learning Account Manager will also be required to:
- Have a successful and proven track record in proposing and closing eLearning solutions
- Deliver a weekly sales forecast to the Sales Manager
- Understand customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of service and deliverable expectations and features of ComputerWorld’s training systems and processes.
- Identify and develop new business through client and supplier networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Co-ordinate cold-calling campaigns in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Assist marketing by suggesting content for sales literature, campaigns and the creation of client case studies.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing IT training landscape by reading relevant material and attending industry events.
- Develop an effective sales plan with the appropriate governance and KPI to hit all sales targets
- Network with existing customers in order to enhance existing relationships and promote additional business.
- Respond to tender documents, write proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Manage your own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Cross sale Training solutions, including classroom based training
Date added to website: 15th February 2017