At ComputerWorld we specialise in delivering technical consultancy to our customers. We pride ourselves on being the UK's most passionate and knowledgeable IT experts and on our unique personal approach to each business or organisation.
We start the IT consultancy journey by understanding what you actually want to achieve from a business perspective – your goals, your environment and the needs of all your users.
We don't believe in technology for technology's sake. Only when we fully understand your challenges can we demonstrate new technologies that we think are going to help you achieve your business goals. You can either come on-premise to ComputerWorld’s headquarters and see these technologies in our demo suite or we can bring these demonstrations to you.
Finally, our team of certified engineers will custom-architect a solution for you, implement that solution, fully document it and provide full training and support. Our engineers communicate through the whole process – helping you before, during and after every project.
ComputerWorld's unique approach
Our whole business is designed to help you make the most of technology to deliver real business benefits
- We work with our customers to understand their businesses and business requirements.
- We learn what solutions they may already have in place and what the goals of their project are.
- We use a carefully selected set of tools to analyse your infrastructure, environment and/or employee needs.
- We present our findings in a way that allows you to make an informed buying decision and create a compelling business case.
- We take the time to demonstrate our proposed solutions so you can fully understand how they will work for your business.
- Where required we are able to arrange on-site proof of concepts so you can fully understand if the solution will work for you.
- Our solution specialist will architect the full solution using industry recognised methodologies, covering your goals, requirements constraints, assumptions and more.
- A full solution design document will be created including solution diagrams, bill of materials and itemised pricing for all components and recommended professional services.
- Full implementation services are available to professionally implement your solution to industry best practice.
- ComputerWorld prides itself in utilising their own certified engineers in the vast majority of projects.
- All implementation is fully project managed to give you complete peace of mind.
- ComputerWorld engineers pride themselves in working alongside your team during the implementation to ensure as much knowledge is transferred as possible.
- Documentation is critical to any well installed and maintained IT solution as such ComputerWorld will create complete solution documentation to ComputerWorld’s high standards or your own standards where required.
- As a training company ComputerWorld is able to offer full education services for your administrators and users.
- We offer a wide variety of vendor and 3rd party courses available as instructor-led training, E-learning or the perfect mix of both.
- We are also able to design and implement custom training tailor-made for you and your business.
- The journey doesn’t end there. With CWcare we are right by your side to help you monitor, maintain and support your IT infrastructure.