Welcome New Trainer
Thank you for choosing to deliver your specialist course for Computerworld Training.
So we can give each attendee of your course the best experience possible, here are a few things for you to know about Computerworld and what we would expect from you:
Who are Computerworld?
Computerworld is a Business IT Services company, with a track record spanning nearly three decades. We offer a comprehensive and vital range of integrated services designed to help in all areas of an organisation’s IT infrastructure and learning and performance requirements. As a company we offer:
- Classroom and Online Training and Consultancy
- IT Systems and Infrastructure
- Cloud Computing
- Web, Email and Firewall Security
As a new trainer, we would expect any freelance to demonstrate the same level of professionalism towards our attendees as any other company you have worked for. A few things to remember when conducting yourself around delegates or clients just to keep in mind:
- You are representing Computerworld Training throughout the duration of your delivery. From discussing any potential tailored outlines directly with the client beforehand, to any post course guidance.
- Any future enquiries from the client are to be made directly to Computerworld. Please ask the client/attendee to contact us directly instead of them passing any details to you. You can direct them to our website or our contact details will be made available on the day of the course.
- Any issues that arise before or during the course need to be addressed with our administration team as soon as possible so we can rectify the problem. Contact details for the Training Administration team will be on your Booking Contract.
- Please remember to get a signature of each attendee for each day (if necessary). It is also essential that feedback is submitted after the course. The online feedback address or paper evaluation forms will be sent prior to the commencement of the course.
Useful Information on the day
If you need to report an issue or contact us during the day, please call:
Training Administration team: 01454 338 309
Main Switchboard: 01454 338 338
The online feedback address to direct you attendees to at the end of your course:
Paper feedback forms should be posted back to Computerworld using the pre-addressed envelope enclosed in your trainer pack. Please click here to download the feedback form. The trainer pack will be sent to the client’s site prior to the course. Please return to the forms to us as soon as possible after the course.
If you would like to use a ComputerWorld branded template, please click the button below to download them.
Enjoy the course!
We hope the delivery of your course goes smoothly and you enjoy working for Computerworld!