As a business, we will occasionally use the data you supply to us to help provide the best service possible. Continue reading for more information on how and when we use your data. For more information on how we protect your data, please read our Data Protection Policy.
How do we use your information?
We will use your information for the specific purpose(s) for which it has been provided or collected by us, including:
- To provide information that you may request regarding the products and services we offer
- To contact you to introduce our products and services
- To provide our clients with associated products and services including referrals to other IT specialists both in the UK and overseas, as appropriate
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
- To deal with any feedback, queries or complaints that you may have
We may also use the information that we collect about you for marketing and business development purposes, including:
- To provide information about us and the products and services we provide, which may be of interest to you, by sending you newsletters or business updates
- To provide you with information about our Define Tomorrow marketing events
- To contact you about other activities and events that we may undertake
- Information gathered by cookies and similar analytical technologies are used to measure and analyse information on visits to our website, to update the website to improve the visitor experience and to improve technical performance. We will not use the data to identify you personally or to make any decisions about you.
Furthermore, we may use your information to administer, support and improve our business generally and to enforce our legal rights.
Legitimate grounds for processing your information
We must have a lawful basis for processing your information. This will vary depending on the circumstances for obtaining your information, but will typically include:
- The activities are within our legitimate interests as an IT Support company seeking to engage with and provide products and services to prospective and current clients
- You have given consent for us to process your information in relation to our marketing activities
- We are completing necessary steps in relation to a contract to which you are a party or prior to you entering into a contract with us, because you have engaged with us to provide products and services for you
- The processing is necessary for compliance with any legal obligations that we are subject to.
If you become a client of ours, we may use your personal information to send you information that we think may be of interest to you or your business. This falls within our legitimate interests as an IT Support company to use your information for marketing purposes.
You will be given the opportunity to confirm whether or not you wish to receive direct marketing materials and communications from us, either at the time you provide your details and/or within the marketing communication itself.
At any point, if you change your mind about being contacted by us, or any of your personal details change, or you believe that any information we hold about you is either inaccurate or out-of-date, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at ComputerWorld Systems Ltd, Apex House, Turner Drive, Westerleigh Business Park, Yate, Bristol, BS37 5YX. Alternatively, you can call us on 01454 338350.