Our datacentre's have changed vastly over the last 5-10 years, but how has your network changed? With a vast number of your servers now virtualised and an increased risk of cyber-attack, we have to modify our networks to be more secure and more flexible.
Join specialists from VMware and ComputerWorld as we introduce VMware NSX, look deep into the technology and use case and let you get a first hand experience with hands on labs.
This technical session will highlight:
- NSX Architecture and Components
- Data Center Security Design
- Overview of NSX Distributed and Edge Firewalls
- Configuring NSX Firewall Rules
- Service Composer and Enabling Security Automation
- Security Monitoring and Visibility