Join our Microsoft Specialist, Oli Restorick and Operations Director, Barry Coombs for this hour long webinar where they will discuss all things Office 365.
- The topics discussed on this webinar will include:
- Brief discussion of the past, Exchange-led Office 365, etc.
- Windows autopilot demo - enrolment of a shop-bought PC into MDM, changing Windows SKU and installing software.
- Lead on to discussing how modern management of PCs differs from the past by managing PCs using MDM-style management.
- Changes announced at Ignite: barriers to hybrid Exchange are being eased, ability to remove your last Exchange server, new authentication options (seamless SSO), Microsoft 365 SKU (Office, Windows, EMS in one per-user license).
- Future of SfB and Teams (two iterations then change the name, Skype is communications, Teams is collaboration).
- Ability of older Office versions to connect to O365 services in future.
- EMS features -- SSO to SaaS apps (demo), conditional access (demo), etc