ComputerWorld has over two decades experience in the sourcing and supply of IT infrastructure and services. In this time we've developed unique and innovative procurement processes to meet our clients' own business demands and drivers.
We apply the same unique ComputerWorld approach to the procurement of IT infrastructure and services as we do the rest of our business. You'll receive the same specialist knowledge, consultative analysis and expert advice – as well as your own dedicated Account Manager.
Some of what our procurement team can do for you:
- Dedicated renewals and subscriptions team to reduce the cost of VMware, Veeam, Microsoft and warranty renewals.
- Virtual warehouse facilities to maximise bulk buy discounts.
- Pre-agreed client-specific bundles and discounts.
- Monthly billing for VMware and Microsoft licensing requirements.
- Conversion of CAPEX spend to OPEX service led billing.
- Intimate knowledge of how to utilise vendor promotions to reduce spend.
- Finance models to meet every client’s unique requirements in both the commercial and public sectors.